How Our SMS Works For You
What you get in addition to your yearly contracted consulting hours
Training Management System
- New student photo training record card
- Training reports readily available for you upon request
24/7 Access to Records
- Safe and secure cloud file management access to compliance records
- Records available via any web-enabled device
- Get informed about upcoming OSHA updates
- Sent quarterly
Preferred Client Rate
- Preferred rates on *consulting and **training services discount on our services
- Preferred rates do not apply to online training
Unlimited Safety Professional Support
- Call your lead safety pro to answer safety questions
- Great resource readily available to you
Free Live Webinar Safety Education
- Enjoy our monthly webinars on the latest hot topics
- Live and interactive
Safety Tailgate Handouts
- Released every month for each week
- Available in English and Spanish
The Safety Management System (SMS) program was created with one thing in mind - to find the most effective and efficient way to make your jobsite(s) not only OSHA compliant but safer to work in.
Did you know, according to BCSP, the average cumulative salary for a safety professional is $75,000 - $200,000? Let us do all the work for you. An SMS annual agreement will save you a lot of money and time.
- Introduction to SMS program
- Safety program review
- Project Manager role
* Consulting services include written program development, job hazard analyses, site inspections, and curriculum design.
** Training hours are used by taking the total invoice and dividing it by the contracted hourly rate.